Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bugs and Glitches are unintentional, often undesirable, behaviors of the game.
The following bugs are issues that have not yet been fixed by Crowd Star.
- Some cats appear to walk in midair.
- Hell Hound has two collars.
- Baskets often experience glitches regarding being fed.
- Step 1: Feed all the baskets in nursery
- Step 2: Open arcade
- Step 3: Close the arcade after 10 sec/go to prizes and close the arcade
- Step 4: Your basket will be instant grow or re-feed than after finish feed or grow it will back to normal
- Some pets have a sparkling effect, as if they have just been purchased or groomed.
- Solution - Refresh the game. If it didn't work, just wait for 24 hours, as it should then disappear.
- Samurai Turtle's gender changes to female.
- Pets appearing in two separate rooms.
- Solution : You need to post in the Report Bug Forum so the Moderators will refresh your account.
- Baskets not staying fed.
- Solution: Feed all the baskets in your nursery. Move 1 basket from your nursery to a room in your house or yard. Refresh your game. If this does not work, repeat the steps again or send in a report to the support site listed above and include as much detail as possible.
- Pandora Pets not being received.
- Solution: Post in Bug Forum
- Neighbors not adding properly.
- Solution: See work around in Bug Reports forum.
- Walls get stuck in the Gift Box from Accessory Box Gift
- Gift Idols timing down in gift inbox.
- Issues with Orders not going through and not being able to be disputed.
- Mystery Box re-spawns after being clicked when returning to the same room.
- Solution: Avoid clicking it. This will cause an error.
These are the list of the bugs that have been reported and been fixed.
- Duck bills falling off.
Solution - This bug is fixed.
- Totally black pets appearing in room
Solution - Don't feed/move/anything with these pets, as they will disappear on your next refresh. This bug is fixed.
- Upgraded piggy bank doesn't change appearance
Solution -This bug is fixed.
- Level-locked items that are above your level don't display correctly in store
- Game won't load in IE
- XP Idols not working properly.
- Gift box not clickable (Workaround: Refresh game with every gift you need to place in the game)
- Trapped Pets issues on server 10
- Idols received as gifts won't come out of the inbox
- Gift button - Not yet active!!
- Visit streak resetting for Pandora pets
- Reduction in size of nursery
- Dress up section showing other items
- New yard not displaying properly
- Gifts not being received - we may have made a fix for this, but unfortunatly all the old gifts wont work. All those will have to be 'ignored' on Facebook and new ones will have to be sent.
- Neighbors displaying as No Name
- White Glow Owls changing to Black Glow Owls.
- Ferret Popup constantly appearing - WORK AROUND: Refresh your game, it will stop it constantly appearing.
- Accepting a neighbor doesn't change their status from pending- Fixed.
BUT you will have to re-send these neighbor requests which were accepted or sent during the bug.
- flash error when trying to publish orphan bunnies
- Hats not staying on Fluffy Cats
- Pet sale pop-up offer for 00000 coins
- Corrected Psychedelic Parrot name
- Bunny Ears forum feed image display
- Baby Blue Bunny forum feed image display
- Pets now breed in front of the screen (prevents baby baskets from becoming hidden behind objects)
- Adult mixed breed Parrot sale price
- Baskets now appear at the front of the screen instead of at the back (so less likely to be behind furniture)
- Outdoor furniture is not able to move from yard to yard.
- Blessings not working.
- Baskets not growing, or need feeding too often.
- Babies coming out as adults when hatching from the basket (or aging to adult instantly after birth)
- Dog collars not being reusable
- Purchasing the same clothing within the same room for different pets
- PIN # errors in Pet trader, passwords starting with 0 being rejected when they are correct
- Siamese cat's "Meow" (Siamese Cat "meows" silently)
- pets displaying more than once in the FIND A PET tab
- Hats and Collar available for adoption
- "Use" clothing error (switching items from pet to pet)
- Sale price, growth time, feed time for Grey Husky
- Sale price, growth time, feed time for Grey Dalmatian
- Fixed room loading error if you own a Spotted Dog or Brown Poodle
- Pets not showing in the Happy Hotel (If you have more than 4 pets checked in that exceed the maximum capacity, you'll have to check out the extra pets to see them populate in the window)
- Adopted pet lands in Happy Hotel
- Mocha German Shepherd- Mouth has been fixed from black to dark brown
- Selling price of old coin dogs
- Mystery Box Crashing browsers
- Blessed Basket pets hatching as full adults.
- Dogs look sad in grooming screen
- Pig and Bird eating not displaying food.
- Store doesn't scroll right in IE8- TEMPORARY WORKAROUND : Use Firefox or Chrome to access the store
- Raised Sell value of adult Parrots
- Raised Sell value of adult Bunnies
- Raised Sell value of adult Grey Cat
- Valentine tiara or Valentine collar you already own not in dress up menu
- Photos taken with the in-game camera are blurry and pixelated
- Food can only shows 3 digits (it should show 4 digits now)
- Baby basket growth times were 4 days (it is now set back to 3 days)
- Parrot perches can't be used outside
- Breeding Parrots produces a baby pig basket
- Black tailed blue dog can't breed
- Cheshire cat face is black (cats with black faces will keep them, but new Cheshire cats will have purple faces)
- British tea set won't stack on tables
- Cats get singing trick twice.
- Toys section missing from store-
Solution:This is not a bug. Toys are no longer purchased, they are all free to use infinitely in the toy chest.
- Hats and collars won't stay on the Pet- to make it stick, first apply "none" hat or the blue collar to pet. The re-apply the hat or collar you want them to wear.
- Pets are breeding twice
- Tiger litterbox causes flash errors
- After you buy a tiger litterbox, the litterbox section of the store doesn't display right
- Mystery boxes don't display the clicks on the luck counter immediately.
- Facebook Credits purchase error: "Application not validated by Facebook"
- Can't buy Pets from the store
- Some pets are invisible (but still in the room)
- Singing cat trick has no sound
- Singing cats give no rewards when petted
- Newly bought yard not showing, or pets in the yard not showing
- Can't sell a pet without publishing it
- Some of the newer dogs were charging wrong price in store
- Adoption link is a dead end (you didn't get any pop up when you were sent to your house)
- "Bottle of magic" cannot be placed on furniture.
- Typo on training screen (tierd)
- Recently unlocked new room, then all pets and furniture placed in the new room vanished.
- One room wouldn't load
- Missing Pets and Decorations. Images weren't loading.
- Breeding says your Pets are related when they are not.
- Bunny eyebrows
- Rooms don't open up to where the Piggy Bank is anymore.
- Adopting a Hamster gives you a turtle
- Posting pictures in the forum
- Happy Pets photo albums
- Some pink noses turned black.
- Baby baskets won't stay where you put them
- Items falling off Roman columns and French urn
- Ability to buy the Wild Spotted Cat
- Frozen Cats
- New gifts cannot be stacked
- Items won't stay stacked on log cabin bench.
- Some floors don't load in Medium or Low Detail mode
- Cannot place objects on the fireplace mantel
- Game lag
- NEW GLİTCHES COMED WİTH NEW UPDATE ! :)
This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Article stubs.