You can only send 3 Breed requests to the same user per day. The total number of Breed requests you can send per day is 5.
Using the Social BreedingEdit
- Go to your neighbor's house
- Select a pet that you want to breed.
Note: The "Heart" Icon for Breed Request will not be available if your neighbor's pet has already bred for that day.
- Click the "Heart" Icon and wait for friend's approval.
Note: The cost for sending a Breed request is 200 coins per request, this payment is non-refundable even if the request is declined or breeding was a failure.
- When you accept, you will go through the normal Breeding method selector.
Note: The Request still pays 50 coins for the attempt.
- When the breeding is successful, you and your friend both receive the baby basket in the Gift Inbox. These will be identical twins.
- There is always a message sent back to the requester: breeding declined, success or failure. If the breeding fails, the requester can send another request to try again.